Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

• New Ownership:
    Referral Index Forum is under new ownership. Review the official announcement by going HERE

1 Feather - Daily 30 Days of Thanksgiving

eldavis

Somewhat Known
RIF Cash
$4.973
Am grateful for todays weather, though its pretty hot but then again, i am alive to enjoy it. ( I hope the sun goes down abit though 🤧)

Ginger

Well Known
July TPOM
August TPOM
November TPOM
RIF Cash
$40.012
Thanks to everyone that has helped me intentionally or unintentionally in my life. You guys rock

Shavkat

Notable
Staff member
Mod in Training
RIF Cash
$5.276
It makes me thankful for being alive today. I was able to continue what I wanted in my life at present.

eldavis

Somewhat Known
RIF Cash
$4.973
Am so thankful and grateful for the family i came from. We are the extremely rich, nor are we the perfect family, we have our faults and differences but in the end we do our best for each other when it counts. And there is notting like family.

Starmix

Notable
RIF Cash
$12.266
I'm so thankful to have met you, compassionate to the members and for giving everyone the chance to earn something and create - meet virtual friends / friendship anywhete in the world. My salute to you more power and God to bless you more and your loves. Happy Thanksgiving.

eldavis

Somewhat Known
RIF Cash
$4.973
Am actually thankful for being part of this forum right now, cause I don't think i would be looking for reasons to be thankful every day if i where not a member of the forum.

Shavkat

Notable
Staff member
Mod in Training
RIF Cash
$5.276
Our twins in the house are sick and we brought them to the hospital for checkup. Thank God that they are not having a serious illness.

Sanjee

Notable
October TPOM
RIF Cash
$8.485
I am thankful to the watchman of my locality who keep awake the whole night, though he gets a salary for it. He can sleep as no one can see him but he doesn't and l like him being honest.

Ginger

Well Known
July TPOM
August TPOM
November TPOM
RIF Cash
$40.012
Thankful to be able to work when I was not feeling well and even planned to take days off

Shavkat

Notable
Staff member
Mod in Training
RIF Cash
$5.276
After four days, I would be grateful for having another year of my life. It will be my birthday in this world again.

eldavis

Somewhat Known
RIF Cash
$4.973
Am grateful for getting the opportunity to actually learn a new skill in which one day i would start a business of my own and become my own boss with time.