Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Are street foods safe for humans?

Starmix

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️922
RIF Cash
$0.631
In my place, in schools, I notice many sell street foods like fish bowls and chicken feet. I never tried to eat street foods . They seem not safe to eat. Most sellers position themselves near the road. When vehicles pass, dust will become Eat All You Can. The students never care. Do you allow your kids to eat street foods? The sellers earn better, but they should not be allowed to sell near schools. The daughter of my neighbor died after eating street food named cassava delight. The doctor said the food was infected by bad bacteria. The seller could benefit , they only think of their own advantage.

Bisolami

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️239
RIF Cash
$0.405
In my place, in schools, I notice many sell street foods like fish bowls and chicken feet. I never tried to eat street foods . They seem not safe to eat. Most sellers position themselves near the road. When vehicles pass, dust will become Eat All You Can. The students never care. Do you allow your kids to eat street foods? The sellers earn better, but they should not be allowed to sell near schools. The daughter of my neighbor died after eating street food named cassava delight. The doctor said the food was infected by bad bacteria. The seller could benefit , they only think of their own advantage.
It is not very good to eat street foods especially all the time. Some of these foods may not be coked in a neat area and it can affect the people who eat it

Bisolami

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️239
RIF Cash
$0.405
Even if we are not in Covid related emergencies still we need to be careful about our health and avoid these foods
Yes ooh. We should be able to avoid them. I have watched a lot of videos and read a lot of news where these people add chemical substances to the foods that they sell to people

Shavkat

Staff member
Snowflakes
❄️538
RIF Cash
$0.360
I think it is safe if you know how they were being cooked. I do not usually eat street foods in the capital of our country. I am more secure in my city to eat these things.

Ginger

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️392
RIF Cash
$45.752
Yes ooh. We should be able to avoid them. I have watched a lot of videos and read a lot of news where these people add chemical substances to the foods that they sell to people
yes they do and the biggest reason why we should avoid is hygiene and you don't know even if they wash their hands while preparing food

Bisolami

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️239
RIF Cash
$0.405
I think it is safe if you know how they were being cooked. I do not usually eat street foods in the capital of our country. I am more secure in my city to eat these things.
You're right but the problem is that most of them don't cook it in their place of sales. They bring those foods there. It is hard to know how they were cooked

Ginger

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️392
RIF Cash
$45.752
The best thing we can do is to reduce our food consumption from outside as its expensive and unhealthy and if we take that daily then we will be soon broke and unhealthy