Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Are There Any shortcuts to earn from Youtube?

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
I do not think there is any shortcut though, most people earning on YouTube did it the hard way. Though there have been cases of people who bought their traffics but i don't know how they go about it.
making money from YouTube requires a lot of consistency if you want to be successful. You need to learn things like keyword research. There is no shortcut actually.

Edulady

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️88
RIF Cash
$5.330
Most YouTubers buy subscribers and viewers. I have seen a lot of those tasks on rapid workers and pico workers while it was still called pico workers. Also I see those tasks of FC where we are paid with FC to view a video and write a postiev comment under it

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
Most YouTubers buy subscribers and viewers. I have seen a lot of those tasks on rapid workers and pico workers while it was still called pico workers. Also I see those tasks of FC where we are paid with FC to view a video and write a postiev comment under it
Yes, a lot of YouTubers actually do it. But some people can actually build a lot of followers from the scratch and monetize it.

SHAHID987

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️245
RIF Cash
$6.813
I don't think so if there is any shortcut exist, YouTube earning is now not an easy way, but apparently it has the requirement of 1000 subscriber and 4000 watching minutes ( my update may be wrong please check again).

Starmix

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️892
RIF Cash
$0.682
I think you have to follow the procedures. My friend, a Mylotter has a YouTube channel and from 6 subscribers, he has now 8790 subscribers. he is very patient and diligent. He used his family as the actors and actresses in his YouTube. There is n short cut.

Ginger

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️392
RIF Cash
$45.702
I think you have to follow the procedures. My friend, a Mylotter has a YouTube channel and from 6 subscribers, he has now 8790 subscribers. he is very patient and diligent. He used his family as the actors and actresses in his YouTube. There is n short cut.
That's right it cannot be easy and requires so much work to be able to earn a decent income from Youtube