Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Article writing

SHAHID987

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️245
RIF Cash
$6.813
I worked for many article writing sites but yet didn't get any reasonable amount. I did very hard work on paidforarticles but it turned scam.
What is your experience? Can you suggest any site?

Golden9

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️335
RIF Cash
$0.185
I worked for many article writing sites but yet didn't get any reasonable amount. I did very hard work on paidforarticles but it turned scam.
Why not go into something that you have more control of? I intend to learn blogging this year. You can use your skills to learn how to write for Amazon Kindle Publishing. It's very good and has less stress than sites that turn to scams after some time.

hastral45

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️223
RIF Cash
$0.489
Article writing is not that easy. Unlike commenting in PTP sites. Your articles must be submitted and approved before you can be paid. Approval is not that easy.

Ginger

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️392
RIF Cash
$45.702
W
I was told that this site has log in error as of yesterday. It might have been resolved this time. About the pay, sorry, I am not a writer for that site. Better apply at Hubpages.
I don't think I can write long articles as it requires more time, focus and attention that I may not have because I need to be at work for most portion of the day

lens

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️104
RIF Cash
$1.404
I've tried out several article writing site and I was never successful with them so I prefer to stick with the paid to post forum when it comes to writing gigs.

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
W

I don't think I can write long articles as it requires more time, focus and attention that I may not have because I need to be at work for most portion of the day
then such kind of website is not actually for you. It is for people who can write well and who who knows how to write long articles that are very comprehensive.

Suba

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️523
RIF Cash
$2.755
You should do a review before joining article writing sites, there are several legit article writing sites including FreelancerCareers.com you will be paid around $ 6 to $ 30 per page.

cherry123

Well Known
TPOM
Snowflakes
❄️693
RIF Cash
$0.330
You should use very reputable sites like fiverr or upwotk maybe add freelancer to it. it will help you to make good money if you are good