Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Blogs

Shavkat

Staff member
Snowflakes
❄️540
RIF Cash
$0.360
I am sure you can earn something when your blog site is popular and monetized by Google Adsense. I do have my own blog site but it is not monetized yet.

freelancermaria

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️125
RIF Cash
$1.113
Yes, you can earn money from your blog. I had a website with a page rank of 2 that earned me more than $200 per month. I wrote product reviews and made money with Google Adsense. It will take some time to monetize your blog, but don't give up. Make sure to write relevant posts and test your website on both a PC and a mobile phone.

Sanjee

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️657
RIF Cash
$9.982
I am not a blogger but I know people earn well through blogging. One needs to write some unique and good content to get good traffic to earn well. I think it takes time to get approval from Google adsense so you should be patient and should not give up.

Enxx

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️112
RIF Cash
$3.651
But you still needs tons of traffic to make good money and where your visitors are coming from matter yoo
I know that. I am just saying that a blog will need up to 15 articles to get approved by Google AdSense
Post automatically merged:

Do you have a blog? Can you also guide me about the earnings and how much can we make?
I can't say that I have a blog because I have a free blog from blogspot but I don't post regularly there.
For you to start making money with blog, you will have to post regularly and it will take you time to start earning.