Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

• New Ownership:
    Referral Index Forum is under new ownership. Review the official announcement by going HERE

Brave Browser as Passive Income

Suba

Unfamiliar
RIF Cash
$5.115
I have been using Brave browser for more than a year, the rewards given by Brave browser are crypto BAT, and the amount of the rewards will depend on how long you use Brave browser in a day. and will be paid monthly, to Uphold or Gemini wallet, so you also need to connect Brave browser with your wallet. Even though the reward given by Brave is relatively small, because in a year I only get $ 25. But compared to me using firefox or chrome which doesn't get anything, brave is more profitable. Are you interested in using Brave browser as passive income?

Starmix

Notable
RIF Cash
$12.266
That is a superb browser paying people to use it. It is my first time hearing of this browser. I will try to use this or check it first. Will it be like Google Chrome with links for a virtual class or meeting? Are there nice features of this browser? Maybe they pay to attract users to use the Brave browser.

Sanjee

Notable
October TPOM
RIF Cash
$8.485
I have not heard of this browser before. It's good to use it when google chrome and firefox don't pay anything to use them. I will check it and will use it in the future as I would like to have some passive income from it.

Starmix

Notable
RIF Cash
$12.266
I will also check it, but I have not heard of this browser before. I will Google search if it is good if it has built-in links for online classes and virtual meetings. Google Chrome is a fantastic browser and it helps the academe achieve their vision-mission despite the pandemic. Just imagine, there are Google classrooms, Google drive, and more , very useful to humanity.

Shavkat

Notable
Staff member
Mod in Training
RIF Cash
$5.306
I think that is far better than Honeygain, which I used for about a year and stopped because the earning is too slow. Besides the point, it slowed down my Internet speed.

Starmix

Notable
RIF Cash
$12.266
I think that is far better than Honeygain, which I used for about a year and stopped because the earning is too slow. Besides the point, it slowed down my Internet speed.
I also joined Honey Gain and also stopped for the same reason as yours. It drained my cellular phone and laptop. I installed the app both in my lappy and cp. I was so terrified. Then I left with $6 there. I do not know if it continues to operate up to this time. I do not like to open the app, it's a harmful app.

Mikky

Notable
Staff member
Mod in Training
RIF Cash
$1.436
Now I know why i do see most students here prefer using brave, i actually thought the browser is just fast light and secure I never knew of the earning aspect. I have been using chrome for years now without getting paid for it so i won't mind migrating to brave browser.

Starmix

Notable
RIF Cash
$12.266
The problem now is if Brave browser if it is comparable to Google having GoMeet link, Drive Google classroom, and other Google services. It's unfamiliar to me better Firefox but I'm for Google. I been using this too for many years.

Last edited:

funkie

Unfamiliar
RIF Cash
$7.574
I have actually heard and used this browser but I stopped and went back to using Google Chrome. This is because the rewards system was difficult to understand and sometimes the ads won’t show up for a long time. Additionally the wallet options for BAT were not available in my country as far as I remember.

Golden9

Unfamiliar
RIF Cash
$0.970
I have been using Brave browser for more than a year, the rewards given by Brave browser are crypto BAT, and the amount of the rewards will depend on how long you use Brave browser in a day. and will be paid monthly, to Uphold or Gemini wallet, so you also need to connect Brave browser with your wallet. Even though the reward given by Brave is relatively small, because in a year I only get $ 25. But compared to me using firefox or chrome which doesn't get anything, brave is more profitable. Are you interested in using Brave browser as passive income?
I stopped using the browser when the rewards suddenly stopped for me. This is encouraging and I would start again since I'm using a new phone.

Suba

Unfamiliar
RIF Cash
$5.115
I stopped using the browser when the rewards suddenly stopped for me. This is encouraging and I would start again since I'm using a new phone.
A few months ago there was a problem with the brave browser, but it didn't last long. If you are using a new phone, you can log in with an old account or create a new account, but don't forget to connect it to your Uphold wallet.

Bisolami

Notable
RIF Cash
$1.905
I would try to use it because I have heard a lot about it and since it is a browser and I can use it to search for other stuffs, I can use it

Suba

Unfamiliar
RIF Cash
$5.115
I would try to use it because I have heard a lot about it and since it is a browser and I can use it to search for other stuffs, I can use it
Using Brave browser is the same as using other browsers such as Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc. Even the Brave browser is equipped with a private search engine and Tor feature, you can activate it if you want.

Bisolami

Notable
RIF Cash
$1.905
Using Brave browser is the same as using other browsers such as Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc. Even the Brave browser is equipped with a private search engine and Tor feature, you can activate it if you want.
Oh thank you for a better explanation. I will begin to use it today. Thanks so much

Ginger

Well Known
July TPOM
August TPOM
November TPOM
RIF Cash
$40.092
I have used brave in the past but was not aware of bat tokens so never really thought about it and even though now I know I will still stick with Google chrome as its the best for me and I like it a lot so I don't have any plans to change or to switch