Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Does a Travel Agency Earn More?

Starmix

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️922
RIF Cash
$0.631
I am not sure if some Filipinos can afford this. Since they were affected by this pandemic, the financial gain is greatly compromised. Perhaps they can still target the elite ones.
In the new normal operation is back and those who operate in CDO are well off. Building alone, utilities and man power need big capital.

Ginger

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️394
RIF Cash
$45.752
I don't see lockdown or anything like that anywhere not sure why they are doing that in PHP because this is tough for middle class as they need to earn daily to survive

Starmix

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️922
RIF Cash
$0.631
I think it is a profitable business, especially since a lot of people love to travel - locally or internationally.
This time, people are back to their normal ways of living partially but at least they can travel now and book in advance their travel tickets for domestic and international flights. Like my relatives, they are now vacationing in the Philippines.