Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Dogedream

Mikky

Staff member
Snowflakes
❄️26
RIF Cash
$6.812
I was referred by a friend to this paid to click site which pays only with dogecoin. I am not really interested in PTC sites at first but this site piqued my interest.
- The site offers 5 doge coin per click
- you can only click once in 24hrs
- minimum withdrawal is 200 doge coins($20 as of now)
As per my calculations, to reach the 200 doge coin threshold should take about 40 days which is quite fair since the the clicking only takes 10s.
You can check out the site through this link: https://dogedream.top?reference=mikky12
Reply to this thread 👇in case of any questions about the site .

Mikky

Staff member
Snowflakes
❄️26
RIF Cash
$6.812
Yes, I got motivated to join the site when I saw the payment proof of 270 doges coin. And also my friend who invited me said the withdrawal is very fast (in a matter of 1-2 hours) , he also claimed that the site is very new.

Ginger

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️392
RIF Cash
$45.752
Yes, I got motivated to join the site when I saw the payment proof of 270 doges coin. And also my friend who invited me said the withdrawal is very fast (in a matter of 1-2 hours) , he also claimed that the site is very new.
ok I will join now from your referral link and keep you posted