Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Google Adsense Approval

AJH

Complete Stranger
Snowflakes
❄️0
RIF Cash
$1.260
For those of you who use Google Adsense, how long did it take for Google to approve your site for ads after you applied? The full two week period?

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Gold Member
Snowflakes
❄️125
RIF Cash
$2.405
For those of you who use Google Adsense, how long did it take for Google to approve your site for ads after you applied? The full two week period?
When it comes to Google Adsense, I would say the account approval time varies from website to website. However, specifically for RIF, I would say it took maybe a week at the most.

Starmix

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️922
RIF Cash
$0.631
That is so true, but when I applied for Google AdSense first time, it did not bother me the approval for it was approved after some days. I was with BlogJob at that time and my blogs were posted on Tumblr, a requirement by Google to acquire AdSense.

Golden9

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️335
RIF Cash
$0.235
Hopefully I would be able to get the approval fast if I register. I think I'm more concerned now about getting sufficient traffic to make enough money to cover for expenses for the blog after a year.

I'm also worried since the niche I want to focus on is very saturated, it will be very hard if not impossible to stand out.

Enxx

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️112
RIF Cash
$3.651
I think we should ask @Devin how he got this website approved by Google AdSense.
@Devin how did you post the Google ad code on this forum that you got approved? Did you use a plugin or how?
I am asking this because I have seen people asking this same questions on some forum and that Google sent them back some messages that they need to fixed something first before Google show ads on the website.

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Gold Member
Snowflakes
❄️125
RIF Cash
$2.405
When it comes to Google Adsense, I would say the account approval time varies from website to website. However, specifically for RIF, I would say it took maybe a week at the most.
Please review my above post. It doesn’t exactly answer the question, but it’s something. :)

Jordan

Owner
Staff member
Admin
Snowflakes
❄️166
RIF Cash
$11.704
I was actually approved pretty quickly for my account way back when I first got it. Ever since, whenever I add a new website, it doesn't take long for approval. I can usually put up the ads the next day.