Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

• New Ownership:
    Referral Index Forum is under new ownership. Review the official announcement by going HERE

Hacker deleting files from server

timewo

Somewhat Known
RIF Cash
$4.160
I found that a hacker had deleted some files from my wordpress blog due to which I could not login. What could be the reason for deleting the files, and how to trace the hacker to initiate legal action?

Starmix

Notable
RIF Cash
$12.266
Why didn't Word Press protect your files? Are those files very important? Don't you have duplicate copies? Those hackers might sell your documents. My PayPal account before was hacked and my money was gone because it was locked by PayPal because of the fishy issues. I think you cannot take back your documents. I am so sorry for that hacking incident with your documents.

timewo

Somewhat Known
RIF Cash
$4.160
I had received an order for a guest post on the blog, which was to be completed within 48 hours. Since the login file was deleted, I could not login initially, later I restored it.

hastral45

Somewhat Known
RIF Cash
$4.979
Sorry to hear that from you. But there is no way you could trace the hackers. Next time you are uploading files into your site, ensure to keep copies in your system or Google drive.