Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

One business advice for the beginners

Carson20t

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️222
RIF Cash
$12.392
Become a quality person,only you has the power to spearhead your vision as far as you want it to go.Do not look at the immediate and motivation but rather tools that can help you build your business to have a solid firm ground or foundation that will kick start it's growth and expansion.

Sanjee

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️657
RIF Cash
$9.877
Research the demand for the product/service you're going to start. Then is to check the capital you need to invest in your project. Promotion is also an important part of the business.

Starmix

Well Known
Snowflakes
❄️892
RIF Cash
$0.682
Avoid over spending. Old products must be sold out first before marketing another kind. Also, workers must save lights and water too to avoid high bill payments. They would accrue as months go by.

Passiveearner

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️113
RIF Cash
$14.905
If you are starting a business try to avoid starting it with a loan. Loans comes with high interest and can drain a business faster. Add yours no?

Well, I think that I can offer some advice to people. People must never get into any kind of business before trying to understand and analyse the business properly. Many people get into business without having any kind of knowledge and they lose money.

cherry123

Well Known
TPOM
Snowflakes
❄️693
RIF Cash
$0.330
Location is the most important factor which should be considered before starting a business.
Yeah right siting a business in where the target audience are not there will bring a whole lot of problems.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I think that I can offer some advice to people. People must never get into any kind of business before trying to understand and analyse the business properly. Many people get into business without having any kind of knowledge and they lose money.
I don't know how this people thinks they can make it. you go into something you don't have preknowledge of it.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Staff member
Snowflakes
❄️538
RIF Cash
$0.310
The best advice that I can give is to conduct a feasibility study. It is the basic foundation to determine if it is viable to push through the business in mind.
Yeah right siting a business in where the target audience are not there will bring a whole lot of problems.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know how this people thinks they can make it. you go into something you don't have preknowledge of it.

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
Do research to find out what made others quit this business idea. This will save you a lot of pain since you can avoid the mistakes they made, or solve problems earlier and faster.
Yeah, when you see mistakes of other people you may be able to avoid it. That is why it is important to study business people before embarking on your own business.