Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

• New Ownership:
    Referral Index Forum is under new ownership. Review the official announcement by going HERE

Second cash out.

Sanjee

Notable
October TPOM
RIF Cash
$8.485
I am happy ro announce that I have received my second payment from RIF of $10 today. I am happy to be the part of this site. Thanks, admin .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022_1118_064328.jpg
    Screenshot_2022_1118_064328.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Ginger

Well Known
July TPOM
August TPOM
November TPOM
RIF Cash
$40.027
Please from next time also write the payment you received as it'll look even better. Congrats on your payment bro. Keep it up. I'm so happy for you and would like you to earn and get paid every month. Good luck

AmazingJob

Notable
RIF Cash
$1.499
It is my 7th payment since I joined RIF. Hoping to make it more because there are things I want to buy during Christmas as gifts to myself . We have to pay ourselves first. I already set aside payment for my Wi-Fi. It's nice to have a sideline so our main salary will be free to save.
Great job to you. I am going to goal that I will get more here. But maybe next year. The December payment will be saved.

Starmix

Notable
RIF Cash
$12.266
Yes, I am only active on Hunanatic, RIF. But not really earning much on Humanatic now. Been awhile since I last requested payout.
Don't you visit in PB forum site? Try to be active there, who knows you will find some luck. I have there almost $2. I'm only posting there one every 2 weeks. I do not understand some topics there, ard to get.lol.

AmazingJob

Notable
RIF Cash
$1.499
Don't you visit in PB forum site? Try to be active there, who knows you will find some luck. I have there almost $2. I'm only posting there one every 2 weeks. I do not understand some topics there, ard to get.lol.
I stopped visiting. I can't handle it anymore. I think I am going to hire someone to manage all the forum sites I am on so I am always on the forum.