Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

What is stash?

Carson20t

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️222
RIF Cash
$12.392
The last time i wanted to make an investment on starsh they requested for a social security number for the US and i was not in the US.I did not want to have issues with the IRS so i lost interest.I prefer to use Easyequituies because it meets and serves all my stock,securities,ETFs investment needs.PERIOD

SHAHID987

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️245
RIF Cash
$6.813
In software development, a "stash" is a feature of some version control systems that allows a developer to temporarily save changes they have made to their code, but not yet committed to the official repository.

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
The last time i wanted to make an investment on starsh they requested for a social security number for the US and i was not in the US.I did not want to have issues with the IRS so i lost interest.I prefer to use Easyequituies because it meets and serves all my stock,securities,ETFs investment needs.PERIOD
That means only people who are located in the United States may be given the opportunity to make investment. they should have stated it so that you wouldn't waste your time.

Carson20t

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️222
RIF Cash
$12.392
That means only people who are located in the United States may be given the opportunity to make investment. they should have stated it so that you wouldn't waste your time.
That is very true and to be honest, I feel this platform is all about those in the US. However, there is always a workaround if you write a support ticket and seek a guide on how you can go about the process to get signed in. It does happen many times.

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
That is very true and to be honest, I feel this platform is all about those in the US. However, there is always a workaround if you write a support ticket and seek a guide on how you can go about the process to get signed in. It does happen many times.
That's true, if you're very much interested in venturing into the platform you can get a support ticket. The process may be hectic by the way.