Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

What song are you listening to NOW?

sleepyjey

Complete Stranger
Snowflakes
❄️0
RIF Cash
$0.898
This thread is created because a lot of us listen to music as we browse or even work online.
Do post the name of the song and artist you are listening to. A link will also be good.
It will be great if you add a note on why you like the song or some background on the song, it's genre or artist.
Have a musically great day.
I'm listening to a band called "We The Kingdom" - a song called "Light of the world". It's got a slightly christmassy feel to it, especially the lyrics. It's a soft, acoustic song and very soothing.
Here is the YouTube link:

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Snowflakes
❄️0
RIF Cash
$1.060
This thread is created because a lot of us listen to music as we browse or even work online.
Do post the name of the song and artist you are listening to. A link will also be good.
It will be great if you add a note on why you like the song or some background on the song, it's genre or artist.
Have a musically great day.
I'm listening to a band called "We The Kingdom" - a song called "Light of the world". It's got a slightly christmassy feel to it, especially the lyrics. It's a soft, acoustic song and very soothing.
Here is the YouTube link:
I am listening to the music „City of Stars“ now. It’s nice.