Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Why you need to be on trendri forum.

Niyi Briggs

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️522
RIF Cash
$-0.003
I know some people might dread trendri forum. That's because the site requires you to make a post with a minimum word requirement to earn substantiality.

From my experience on the site, I think everyone should be on the site.

The first reason is because apart from the money, I have learned a whole lot on the site. Lots of informative contents that can help one in life is available there.

Suba

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️523
RIF Cash
$2.755
New Pay Rate
Trendry forum has announced that members who make a post of at least 100 words earn a reward of $0.084. Meanwhile, those who make a thread of at least 200 words will get a reward of $ 0.1.

cherry123

Well Known
TPOM
Snowflakes
❄️693
RIF Cash
$0.330
New Pay Rate
Trendry forum has announced that members who make a post of at least 100 words earn a reward of $0.084. Meanwhile, those who make a thread of at least 200 words will get a reward of $ 0.1.
This is great I have to check the site now . I wish insured forum can also come back to PTP status too.

Magnus2022

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️281
RIF Cash
$5.944
I am working on RIF and beermoneyforum for now. I don't want to cluster my hands with a lot of work that I can not be able to do perfectly. I will consider trendri when I graduated from beermoney forum and RIF.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hastral45

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️223
RIF Cash
$0.489
I am working on RIF and beermoneyforum for now. I don't want to cluster my hands with a lot of work that I can not be able to do perfectly. I will consider trendri when I graduated from beermoney forum and RIF.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That is the best advice. When you have too much sites to post, you become less dedicated and focussed. With minimum sites, you stand the opportunity of making more than $1 daily.

Niyi Briggs

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️522
RIF Cash
$-0.003
You need to have 10 well-argued posts and 20 well-argued created threads too to be able to be verified as far as I know.
This is easy. I can do that in one day. Unless you are not creative. Then trendri doesn't need you.
Post automatically merged:

This is great I have to check the site now . I wish insured forum can also come back to PTP status too.
You really have to be in trendri. I came to know about this RIF there. It is a stockpile of information. Their cryptocurrency section is the best.

Suba

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️523
RIF Cash
$2.755
I am trying to get verified on the website. However, it is somewhat difficult because you must first create 20 threads and posts before you can begin earning.
Not 20 threads, but you only need to create 20 posts and 10 threads. The purpose of verification on Trendri is to assess whether member-generated content is worthy of publication. And indirectly train members to become professional writers.

cherry123

Well Known
TPOM
Snowflakes
❄️693
RIF Cash
$0.330
This is easy. I can do that in one day. Unless you are not creative. Then trendri doesn't need you.
Post automatically merged:

You really have to be in trendri. I came to know about this RIF there. It is a stockpile of information. Their cryptocurrency section is the best.
Yeah I'm on the site so I know a lot about it. I think I have one of the pioneers there.

Sanjee

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️657
RIF Cash
$9.877
Almost all the forums have the same members so on every forum we get the same news. I won't join Trendri as of now, I have lack of time and I am happy with whatever forum I am on.

SHAHID987

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️245
RIF Cash
$6.813
First you need to read FAQ all confusions will clear and things will be better. There you need to write 20 quality threads and 10 posts then you need to apply for verification, if you verified then you'll be able to earn. We need to have many good forums and one of which is trendri.com.