Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Why you need to be on trendri forum.

riberet19

Unfamiliar
Snowflakes
❄️128
RIF Cash
$2.345
This is easy. I can do that in one day. Unless you are not creative. Then trendri doesn't need you.
Post automatically merged:

You really have to be in trendri. I came to know about this RIF there. It is a stockpile of information. Their cryptocurrency section is the best.
Yes, exactly, you can do it in one day and I see it as a good thing, so it is more difficult for spammers or creators of junk content away from their platform

eldavis

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️252
RIF Cash
$27.549
New Pay Rate
Trendry forum has announced that members who make a post of at least 100 words earn a reward of $0.084. Meanwhile, those who make a thread of at least 200 words will get a reward of $ 0.1.
If this news is true, then this is extremely awesome, it would definitely motivate the members to keep putting in quality post a d contents.

Suba

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️523
RIF Cash
$2.755
If this news is true, then this is extremely awesome, it would definitely motivate the members to keep putting in quality post a d contents.
This information is correct, you can try it, especially if your content has been verified, although there is still a minimum content requirement to publish a 10 word post, 30 word thread.

eldavis

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️252
RIF Cash
$27.549
This information is correct, you can try it, especially if your content has been verified, although there is still a minimum content requirement to publish a 10 word post, 30 word thread.
Okay thanks for the information, i tried looking for the announcement but could not find it, i guess i checked the wrong section. Please where can i find the announcement on trendri?

Suba

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️523
RIF Cash
$2.755
Okay thanks for the information, i tried looking for the announcement but could not find it, i guess i checked the wrong section. Please where can i find the announcement on trendri?
Actually you can find it on the get-paid-to-post-on-trendri-forum. but unfortunately I can not copy paste or include a link in this forum. but there are screenshots.

trendri rewards.jpg

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Snowflakes
❄️0
RIF Cash
$0.570
I was once a member of the above platform but I didn't stay or work there for long. I did not make even a single withdrawal there. I was discouraged by the fact that one has to make a very long post to earn. But from the new announcement as seen above, I think it is worth rechecking it or even register as a new member as extra earning platform. Thanks for the update.

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
I was once a member of the above platform but I didn't stay or work there for long. I did not make even a single withdrawal there. I was discouraged by the fact that one has to make a very long post to earn. But from the new announcement as seen above, I think it is worth rechecking it or even register as a new member as extra earning platform. Thanks for the update.
I have been working on the website for a very long time and I can say that it's a very good website to make money from. You just have to be consistent.

Enxx

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️112
RIF Cash
$0.136
Yeah, if you enjoy writing it's probably the best paid to post platform for you. You can make up to cents on every thread.
Writing an article is different from posting a thread because with article writing, you will need to do some research and recheck your article tondo any corrections, so the stress is more than just posting threads and been paid cent for your work.

Niyi Briggs

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️522
RIF Cash
$-0.003
The truth is that anyone that cannot work on trendri cannot work on Beer Money Forum. They are the same people that would make this RIF not to grown, and subsequently collapse. The owner here is pampering them. Check-out their low quality posts. 3 lines max. How would the site grow with such? I hate to see those low quality posts. Shout out to @Magnus2022, @eldavis and somengee Nigerians that take out time to make engaging posts here.

The rest are just doing normal Nigerian levels of exploiting a system. If they continue like that, let's see how this forum would last.

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
Writing an article is different from posting a thread because with article writing, you will need to do some research and recheck your article tondo any corrections, so the stress is more than just posting threads and been paid cent for your work.
I know, but on Trendri 200 words thread is just like an article. So I think it is also a form of article writing.

Alberello75

Complete Stranger
Snowflakes
❄️18
RIF Cash
$0.560
I am a recently registered user who has yet to be verified. For this reason I'm committing myself to writing at least 20 threads and 10 quality posts.
For now, between threads and posts, I've composed a total of 14 messages.

Chibson

Notable
Snowflakes
❄️184
RIF Cash
$0.259
I am a recently registered user who has yet to be verified. For this reason I'm committing myself to writing at least 20 threads and 10 quality posts.
For now, between threads and posts, I've composed a total of 14 messages.
Good, the forum is actually worth it because I've been a member for about 2 years. Once you reach the threshold for verification you will automatically start earning.

Carson20t

Somewhat Known
Snowflakes
❄️222
RIF Cash
$12.392
As for me, I have been there and I have cashed out but sadly I cannot continue to post and comment as my means of earning on most of the sites that I am a member of for more than six months. The reasons are that mainly it is an excruciating mental torcher and I kind of feel unproductive. It is honestly frustrating to be earning just by posting threads and comments for over six months. What I would like to promote is the inter-trade amongst the community in various tasks. For example, I am a researcher and I can pay $2 to 10 dollars for well researched content.

Alberello75

Complete Stranger
Snowflakes
❄️18
RIF Cash
$0.560
However often there are updates on Trendri that are not reflected in the original Guidelines, such as that a thread must contain at least 110 words and 100 for a comment. The regulation should always be kept up to date on the first page.